FMC & Associates, LLC prides itself in providing an array of Structural Engineering services from the beginning design phases of construction to forensic investigations of existing structures. Our engineers have decades of experience designing residential, commercial, municipal, educational, governmental, and institutional structures. Clientèle of FMC include architects, owners, developers, contractors, and governmental organizations. We provide innovative, cost effective, time critical, sustainable design, and impeccable clientele service with every project.
Our engineering services include, but are not limited to:
- Building Structural Analysis and Design
- Building Foundation Analysis and Design
- Retaining Wall Analysis and Design
- Cold-Formed Steel Calculations and Shop Drawings
- Construction Document Preparation
- Structural Assessment, Evaluation, and Forensic Engineering
- Peer Evaluation
- Seismic Analysis and Design
- Expert Witness and Testimony
- Construction Phase Services
- Construction Inspection Services
- Insurance Inspections.
Our building system design capabilities include steel, reinforced concrete, precast/prestressed concrete, masonry, wood, tilt-up concrete, cold-formed steel, and Structural Assessment/Review and Design for Buildings Supporting Solar Systems.