It is important to determine the behavior and characteristics of the site stratigraphic layers before ground is broken. We save our clients time and money by providing accurate assessments and recommendations based on the specific site conditions.
Our team of engineers and technicians provide a full array of geotechnical engineering services from the design and conception phase to the completion of construction.
Our geotechnical services include
- Subsurface Exploration and Testing
- Site Evaluations
- Foundation Analysis and Design
- In-Situ Testing and Site Monitoring
- Design of Retaining Walls and Earth Retention systems
- Soil Stabilization and Ground Improvement
- Design and Control of Engineered Fill
- Settlement and Stress Distribution Analysis
Ontario Court (Washington, DC)
FMC inspected the installation and monitored the soil